Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hold On To Your Dream

May 23, 2010

Dear Friends,

I am currently on a two-week trip to Texas for my grandson’s second birthday; the marriage of my lovely daughter, Tiffany; and a speaking engagement at Unity Church of Richardson.

Because of limited time to write a brand new message this week, and the inability to record it, I have decided to share a video with you that was sent to me by a good friend of mine in Sedona.

This animated video is called “The Miracle of Chinese Bamboo,” and it’s about the value of patience, and the importance of holding on to your dream.

I have written about both of those subjects before, which makes this video an appropriate complement to my work.

To watch the video, click on the following link, or copy and paste it into your browser:

www.5millionforchange.com/MovieBamboo.aspx

Enjoy!

Steven

P.S. This video is a little long and somewhat slow moving, so you will get a chance to practice patience while you watch it!

© 2010 by Steven Lane Taylor
Author of Row, Row, Row Your Boat:
A Guide for Living Life in the Divine Flow

www.rowrowrow.com

No comments: